The Black Bear Lodge
The Black Bear Lodge is perfect for couples or families who want STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
Black Bear Lodge
Ask about our mid-week
and off-peak Specials!
Facing Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive, this newly constructed, custom-built cabin offers our most breathtaking, direct mountain-facing views. This two-level property provides plenty of space for everyone while retaining its romantic and luxurious personality.
Impeccably clean home offers stunning all-pine interior construction, 3 bedrooms fitted with super cozy Egyptian cotton linens, 3 full baths, hot tub, fireplace, outdoor fire pit, WiFi & much more.
Guests need to only bring their clothes, toiletries & groceries as the owners have thought of everything else for you! Come relax and enjoy the mountains!
Please note: Maximum 6 guests w/maximum of 4 adults
Features of the Black Bear Lodge:
- Stunning 180-degree views of Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive
- Newly constructed in 2013
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen & 2 twin total), all fitted w/Egyptian Cotton linens
- 3 full bathrooms including an oversized tub in master bathroom
- Hot tub, under the cover of the porch with direct star-gazing views!
- High speed WiFi
- Outdoor fire pit (under the stars!)
- Weber Gas Grill (outdoor)
- Fully equipped kitchen w/stainless appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cooking, baking & cleaning supplies, linens, and a variety of pantry items & spices
- Great Room on upper level w/natural stone gas fireplace
- Family Room/game table on lower level
- Fully covered and furnished front deck, side deck & lower level patio
- 2 large flat screen televisions
- Satellite TV (DirecTV w/Pandora)
- iPod docking station
- 2.5 acres of privacy
- Puzzles, games & library of books
- All linens, bath & hot tub towels provided
- Separate laundry room w/full size washer & dryer, iron and board, laundry supplies
- Central heat and A/C as well as ceiling fans throughout