The Black Bear Lodge
The Black Bear Lodge is perfect for couples or families who want STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
Black Bear Lodge
Facing Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive, this newly constructed, custom-built cabin offers our most breathtaking, direct mountain-facing views. This two-level property provides plenty of space for everyone while retaining its romantic and luxurious personality.
Impeccably clean home offers stunning all-pine interior construction, 3 bedrooms fitted with super cozy Egyptian cotton linens, 3 full baths, hot tub, fireplace, outdoor fire pit, WiFi & much more.
Guests need to only bring their clothes, toiletries & groceries as the owners have thought of everything else for you! Come relax and enjoy the mountains!
Please note: Maximum 6 guests w/maximum of 4 adults
Features of the Black Bear Lodge:
- Stunning 180-degree views of Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive
- Newly constructed in 2013
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen & 2 twin total), all fitted w/Egyptian Cotton linens
- 3 full bathrooms including an oversized tub in master bathroom
- Hot tub, under the cover of the porch with direct star-gazing views!
- High speed WiFi
- Outdoor fire pit (under the stars!)
- Weber Gas Grill (outdoor)
- Fully equipped kitchen w/stainless appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cooking, baking & cleaning supplies, linens, and a variety of pantry items & spices
- Great Room on upper level w/natural stone gas fireplace
- Family Room/game table on lower level
- Fully covered and furnished front deck, side deck & lower level patio
- 2 large flat screen televisions
- Satellite TV (DirecTV w/Pandora)
- iPod docking station
- 2.5 acres of privacy
- Puzzles, games & library of books
- All linens, bath & hot tub towels provided
- Separate laundry room w/full size washer & dryer, iron and board, laundry supplies
- Central heat and A/C as well as ceiling fans throughout