The Barred Owl Lodge, completed in May 2014, offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
It is ideal for groups of 2-6 who wish to be slightly higher up on the mountain and have a more wooded and natural environment (mountain views late Fall through early Spring).
Wildlife sightings (deer, raccoon, bear, and birds such as owls and hawks) are not uncommon from this cabin.
- 2 night minimum stay
- 3-4 night minimum/holiday weekends – please inquire
- 50% required to hold reservation
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 recommended, 6 maximum
- Refundable security deposit of $250
- No separate cleaning fee.
- Stunning views of Shenandoah Valley and the surrounding mountains
- Newly constructed in May 2014
- 2 bedrooms
- Queen bed in each bedroom w/luxury Egyptian Cotton linens
- 2 full bathrooms including an oversized tub in master bathroom
- 2 LL Bean foldaway beds
- Fully equipped kitchen w/stainless steel appliances
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cooking, baking, and cleaning supplies, linens, and a variety of pantry items, spices, and supplies
- Great Room
- Natural stone fireplace
- Fully covered and furnished wrap-around deck
- Laundry w/full size washer & dryer, iron and board, and laundry supplies
- Large flat screen tv
- Satellite tv (DirecTV w/Pandora)
- High speed WiFi internet
- Central heat and A/C as well as ceiling fans throughout the Lodge
- Weber gas grill (outdoor)
- IPod docking station
- Hot tub w/MP3 capability and lighting – conveniently located on side deck (under cover)
- Outdoor stone fire pit
- Puzzles and games and library of books
- 2.5 acres of privacy and outdoor play space
- Bath and Hot Tub towels provided
Rates subject to change without notice, confirmed reservations will not see rate changes.
Click on thumbnails to view slideshow.