The White Pine Loft
The White Pine Loft is the romantic one in the group!
Check out our mid-week and off-peak Specials!
Perfect for couples, this cabin offers absolute privacy and luxury with all the comforts and amenities of the larger cabins.Not a tiny house, this cabin offers full-size everything: gourmet kitchen, living room w/fireplace, dining area, large bath with full size tub, and a spacious lofted bedroom with a queen bed fitted with soft Egyptian cotton linens.
Outdoors, the living space continues with a hot tub, firepit, propane grill, and plenty of dining and seating options. With its all-pine interior and soaring cathedral ceiling, this property is beautiful as well as romantic!
Guests need to only bring their clothes, toiletries & groceries as the owners have thought of everything else. Come relax and enjoy the mountains!
Please note: max 2 guests (plus child possible)
Features of the White Pine Loft:
- Nestled privately in pine and hickory trees w/late fall and winter mountain views
- Lofted bedroom with queen bed, fitted w/Egyptian Cotton linens
- Hot tub, privately situated on rear deck (w/stunning night sky views!)
- High speed WiFi
- Outdoor fire pit (under the stars)
- Weber gas grill (outdoor)
- Full bathroom w/tub
- Fully equipped kitchen w/stainless appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cooking, baking & cleaning supplies, linens, and a variety of pantry items & spices
- Living Room w/beautiful natural stone fireplace
- Large flat screen tv with Roku and WiFi-enabled Blu-Ray player
- Fully covered and furnished front porch
- Large rear deck for dining, relaxing, grilling, or soaking in the hot tub
- Puzzles, games & library of books
- Laundry closet w/full size washer & dryer, iron and board, and laundry supplies
- Central heat and A/C
- To make our guests more comfortable, please know that a security system has been installed